Nordic Proof is a network of renowned health institutions and testing facilities in healthcare from the Nordic countries. The network provides an initial one-point entry for companies looking to test their ideas, products or solutions and it actively contributes to business development in the Nordic healthcare sector.
It is the second Nordic Proof project supported by Nordic Innovation. The last project was finalized at the end of 2021. The final project report can be downloaded below.
In the new project period, it is expected that a minimum of 25 companies have tested their solutions within the first 12 month and 2/3 of these must have tested their solutions in more than one Nordic country.
Nordic Proof is a network consisting of the following Nordic healthcare institutions and testing hubs:
- Sunnaas sykehus (NO)
- The Intervention Centre at Oslo University Hospital (NO)
- Oulu Health Labs (FI)
- Helsinki University Hospital (FI)
- Metropolia University of Applied Science-Metropolia (FI)
- City of Helsinki (FI)
- Danderyd Hospital (SE)
- Sahlgrenska Science Park (SE)
- Innovation Skåne (SE)
- Public Intelligence (DK)
- Aarhus Municipality (DK)
- Aalborg Universitetshospital (DK)
- Landspitali- The National University Hospital of Iceland (ICE)
- Norwegian Smart Care Lab partnering with: -SEARCH clinic for animal trials -Stavanger University Hospital (NO)
Nordic Proof is one of two projects funded under a call for proposals as a part of the Life Science and Health Tech program. The program is an effort to position the Nordics as a leading region within life science and health technology and support the vision of making the Nordic region the most integrated and sustainable in the world in 2030.