The debate turned the spotlight on Youth as the driving force towards circular economy and a panel of industry representatives, academia, start-ups and young professionals gathered to discuss matters such as how to drive circular innovation across the Nordics and how to ensure collaboration between best competences and relevant actors.
”The debate brought in new perspectives to the future of circular business models and its potential challenges from both the younger and older generations. Dialogue across generations is essential and valuable in the global challenges we are all facing, especially on sustainability”.Peter Munch-Madsen, Senior Advisor, Nordic Innovation.
The session was a part of the Catalycst project which is funded by Nordic Innovation. The project seeks to accelerate the Nordic transition into circular economy by bringing best practices from researchers, maker communities, youth movements and industry representatives into one strong initiative.
- Peter Munch-Madsen, Senior Advisor, Nordic Innovation: Moderator
- Kim Hjerrild, Head of Circular Economy, Lifestyle & Design Cluster Nordic Circular Hotspot partner: panelist
- Linda Weiss, Innovation Manager, Circular Economy Skylab Project Manager CATALY(C)ST: panelist
- Sophie Winge-Pedersen, Member of the Climate Council Co-founder Paint R’: panelist
- Peter S. Rasmussen, 4th semester MSc DTU: panelist
- Laura Havgry, 4th semester MSc DTU, Design & Innovation: panelist