We are currently seeking a new colleague for the spring period 2020 who can help us in realizing our innovation projects. As an intern at Nordic Innovation you will get the chance to increase your knowledge about the Nordic cooperation and gain insight in working life in an international organization. Now you have the chance to work with friendly colleagues from all over the Nordics and build a Nordic network.
”Interning at Nordic Innovation has brought to me new insights into the importance of innovation in the process of transforming the Nordics into a sustainable region. I have had the pleasure in joining the Health, Demography and Quality of Life program, assisting in developing and advancing innovative strategies, drafting tenders, writing texts, planning events and taking part in workshops", says Rola Yazbeck, Intern at Nordic innovation and adds:
"It has been an invaluable experience allowing me to meet and connect with a wide range of actors and gain experience in how to concretize sustainability and innovation. I felt instantly as part of the organization and was trusted to do my best."
...It has been an invaluable experience allowing me to meet and connect with a wide range of actors and gain experience on how to concretize sustainability and innovation.– Rola Yazbeck, Intern at Nordic Innovation
We are looking for applicants that:
- Are interested in Nordic cooperation, innovation and sustainable growth
- Are willing to take initiative in their work
- Fluent in at least one of the Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian) and English
No previous experience is needed, but we expect you to be able to work in a dynamic and international working atmosphere. First and foremost, we are looking for applicants that are university students, but all applications will be taken into consideration.
Your tasks will be based on your experience and competence, but we expect you to help us with:
- Assisting our advisers in realizing our current programs and projects, for example through organizing conferences and other events in the Nordics
- Assisting our reception and administration department with daily activities such as mailing and meetings
- Ad hoc tasks such as planning and executing internal meetings, seminars and social events