Join our circular discussions during LOOP Forum in Copenhagen!
LOOP Forum connects businesses, public authorities, researchers and thought leaders for knowledge sharing, networking and promoting groundbreaking solutions and circular business models to accelerate the transition towards circular economy.
Join us for this session where we present the learnings and challenges for Nordic Manufacturing companies in scaling and transforming circular business models. It will showcase good examples and give the audience great tool to help their company innovate, adapt to the future, and become circular.
Panel discussion with:
- Mats Mauer Pettersen, Senior Business Developer, Norsk Gjennvinning
- Ilary Ranalli, Sustainability Specialist, DFDS
- Sofie Adamsen, Circular Business Project Manager, Environmental Center of Excellence, Grundfos
- Anna Töndevold, Nordic Sustainability Strategy Lead, Accenture
- Sofia Forsberg, Sustainability Strategy Consultant, Accenture (Moderator)
This session is organized in collaboration with Accenture.