Join our circular discussions during LOOP Forum in Copenhagen!
LOOP Forum connects businesses, public authorities, researchers and thought leaders for knowledge sharing, networking and promoting groundbreaking solutions and circular business models to accelerate the transition towards circular economy.
The aim of Nordic Circular Hotspot as a network and a facilitator is to accelerate the transitions to a circular economy in the Nordics to share knowledge and identify next practice to design out waste and pollution, reduce consumption, keep products and materials in use as long as possible and regenerates eco-systems.
This session will have the focus on Nordic collaboration and the result so far from the Nordic Circular Hotspot. The session will also touch upon the Circularity Gap Report done in Norway and Sweden and how the results have been the basis for discussion, policies etc.
Panel discussion with:
- Kristina Hafoss, Secretary General, The Nordic Council Secretariat
- Cathrine Barth, Natural State and co-founder, Nordic Circular Hotspot
- Josefina Sallén, Focus Area mgr. Circular Transition, RISE Sweden, Nordic Circular Hotspot (Partner)
- Carl Jensen, Responsible for the Swedish Circularity Gap report, RISE
- Betina Simonsen, CEO, Lifestyle & Design Cluster, Nordic Circular Hotspot (Partner)
This session is organized in collaboration with Nordic Circular Hotspot.