The world’s leading international exhibition for rechargeable batteries
Together with Nordic Innovation House Tokyo, we are happy to invite you to join the Nordic activities during Battery Japan. Battery Japan is the world’s leading international exhibition for rechargeable batteries.
The objective is to promote and showcase the Nordic as an emerging battery region as well as present Nordic companies and solutions to the most important Japanese stakeholders and business connections.
A Nordic Pavilion will be a platform for promoting the Nordic industry, activities, and a networking arena.
Several activities will be carried out in connection with Battery Japan such as a Nordic Sustainable Battery Value Chain Seminar at the venue, an exclusive Business Reception dinner event at a Nordic embassy and networking sessions at the pavilion.
Who is this event relevant for?
Battery Japan is relevant to Nordic companies that:
- look for investors and partnerships for scaling own activity in the Nordics
- promote inwards investments such as utilities, site developers, industrial parks etc.
- look to secure material supply chain into the Nordics
- need to understand the latest trends within tech, materials and production equipment
- are in the energy storage ecosystem and looking for partners with global reach
What's in it for my company?
Your company will get the opportunity to shape the seminar program and selected companies will get the opportunity to present on stage at Tokyo Big Site. Your company will also get exposure under the Nordic brand, and you will get the opportunity to participate in informal networking events at the pavilion as well as you will receive assistance to meet with Japanese stakeholders.
How do I register?
If you wish to participate at the Nordic Pavilion during Battery Japan, please contact Michal Louis Berg:
- Deadline: January 30
- Participation fee: 600 Euro per person