The aim of this project is to establish a permanent network for mobility that goes beyond 2030 for current and future mobility projects and initiatives.
In the short term, Nordic+ Mobility Ecosystem aims to get the best out of Nordic know-how and its potential through constant work and branding to increase cooperation through various networking and communication activities and methods.
The Nordic+ Mobility Ecosystem will help achieve the Council's goals by innovating and demonstrating ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems and Services), and cross-mode and cross-border data-sharing in the Nordic region.
This will be achieved through various initiatives such as:
- Facilitate thematic workshops focusing on data-sharing and digitalization
- Establish a Nordic industry arena for innovation
- Initiate projects and programs based on innovation and demand
- Attract investors and work with funding mechanisms
- Branding activities, a joint Nordic+ pavilion or stand
- Enable widespread cooperation and knowledge sharing across borders and domains
Nordic+ Mobility Ecosystem aims to enhance the Nordic mobility and transport ecosystem's strategic cross-border collaboration to foster integration, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Zero-emission, automation, digitalization, and new user-friendly services will radically change traditional operations and business models. To get there, the transport industry needs to renew it selves at all levels by allowing innovation and developing new business models to meet Nordic and international demands.
The project is funded under the Nordic Green Mobility program which is one of the eight initiatives launched by the five Nordic Ministers of Trade and Industry.
The partners behind the project are: