Through this procurement, we seek a partner that can provide a recommendation on the next steps of Nordic innovation and collaboration in mobility.
|13 April 2023, 13:00 CET
|Max NOK 500 000 (excl. VAT)
Specific objectives to be included
- Looking ahead, in which specific mobility areas do the Nordic region and Nordic companies’ have the prerequisites to become world leading? What are currently our competitive advantages and main strengths?
- Which criteria should future priorities be based on? In a Nordic Innovation context some criteria are given, such as impact, sustainability (all three dimensions) and integration (cf. Vision 2030), Nordic added value, innovation and technological maturity/TRL. Others could be scaling and export potential, job and value creation, willingness to share etc. Budget constraints and funding are relevant but should not be seen as the determining factor initially.
- What does it take to become a pioneering region or to be at the forefront in mobility? How would the outside world rate us today? What is our reputation in sustainable mobility and how can we use this reputation as a springboard?
- How will global trends affect Nordic mobility and where will the most important business opportunities arise for Nordic companies?
- How can Nordic collaboration in mobility increase our attractiveness as seen from international investors’ perspective?
- What is the maturity of Nordic sustainable mobility solutions? When will scaling and export be a natural next step in a joint Nordic mobility strategy?
Please note that the dates are subject to change.
The Nordic ecosystem of mobility companies and other mobility stakeholders (public and private), covering land transport, aviation, and/or maritime industries.
- An inception report, with a detailed methodological proposal for the study, including the proposed timetable
- Criteria on which to base the priorities/recommendations
- In cooperation with Nordic Innovation establish a group of mobility stakeholders, i.e., potential “owners” of the result, that can be consulted in validation of the findings
- A ready-to-publish professionally layouted final report in English, including recommendations for future areas of Nordic cooperation in mobility and an executive summary where the most relevant findings are summarised. The exact format shall be decided in agreement with Nordic Innovation
- A presentation of the final report (in both pdf and ppt)
- An oral presentation of the final report
- A Communication plan