The main purpose of the hackathon is to stimulate creation of digital AI solutions that can help the Nordics to achieve the program’s vision. The hackathon must take place in the Nordic region and/or virtually depending on the current Covid-19 situation. The hackathon should be open to everyone with a special focus on Nordic participants and it should be run in English.
The challenges that digital AI solutions will contribute to solve should be relevant in particular for the following UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
- SDG 9: Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- SDG 13: Climate action
- SDG 15: Life on land
The tasks of the supplier should include at least the following:
- Identification of relevant datasets.
- Preparation of data.
- Recruitment of participants.
- Preparation, execution, facilitation and communication of the hackathon, including all technical and practical support and the winning ceremony.
- Organization of the selection committee, including composing assessment criteria for the hackathon in cooperation with Nordic Innovation.
- Provision of a ‘platform’ to support solutions going forward.
Tender and application info
Budget: Up to NOK 1 000 000 (excl. VAT).
Deadline for applications: 15 September 2021 at 15.00 CET.
The tender must be submitted electronically to Nordic Innovation at: firstname.lastname@example.org and labeled “Tender – AI and Data Hackathon”.
The winners of the hackathon will be chosen by a selection committee represented by
Nordic Innovation and relevant stakeholders.
The supplier can be a single entity, or a consortium represented by a lead partner.