Together with project partners Upgraded (FI) and DTU Executive Business Education (DK), Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare will incorporate a Nordic perspective in at least six already planned healthcare events in the Nordics and internationally.
Common for all events are that they are potentially good arenas for promoting Nordic sustainable healthcare solutions within the themes sustainable healthcare, climate smart healthcare and digitalisation to a global audience. The events are held in countries including USA, Canada and the Netherlands, in addition to the Nordic countries.
The project have the following goals:
- Make sure that at least 100 Nordic organisations and companies get to meet international decision makers related to the themes described above.
- Host three events or delegations outside the Nordics with a minimum of 50 participants each.
- Host three events in the Nordics with a minimum of 100 participants each.
- Contribute to 30 quotations or genuine business collaboration follow-up meetings etc. between Nordic companies to international stakeholders with an estimated value of at least NOK 100 million.
- Target 100 international organisations during the events.