The Nordic Sustainable Cities exhibition is a digital exhibition that is easy to print locally and can be used to promote Nordic architecture and city solutions abroad.
The exhibition is divided into 5 themes with 5 cases in each:
- Healthy City - physical and mental well-being for citizens.
- Resilient City - adaptation to climate change
- Mobility City - safe and celan transport for all
- Low Carbon City - growth without increasing emissions
- Circular Economy City - turning waste into a valuable resource.
All cases are connected to at least one of the UN17 Sustainable Development Goals (and subgoals) – as the UN17 provides the most important framework for working with sustainability today.
The exhibition also comes with:
- A manual - with instructions on how to use the exhibition
- An event program – describing events that can strengthen the exhibition, e.g. descriptions on how to do work with guided walks or design sprints
The exhibition is available through the Foreign Ministries in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland and through Nordic Innovation.
Number of posters: 31
Number of cases: 25 cases – 5 from each country
Print: Colour – CMYK preferably on coated paper – also possible to print on e.g. wooden boards Additional material: 10 films from different cases – can be viewed on e.g. iPads, screens or with a projector.
The exhibition is funded by Nordic Innovation and created by the Danish Architecture Center (DK), Design and Architecture Norway (NO), ArkDes & Form/Design Center (SE), Iceland Design Center (IS) and ArchInfo (FI).
You can download all the files here (external link).