Join us on the 23rd May 2018, for the Sustainable Urban Solutions conference in Copenhagen and find out how Nordic collaboration is enhancing the development of sustainable solutions, and building better cities around the world.
The day will kick-off with inspiring keynotes before attendees will spread out in one of the 12 city challenge workshops of their choice. Professional facilitators, ensuring a productive and constructive process, will organize the co-creation workshops. The goal of the workshops is to create a space for cities, innovators, experts and companies to collaborate on developing solutions to these challenges. The program aims to be relevant for global as well as smaller cities & companies and will:
- Set cities as the change makers who are driving the green transition.
- Create a space for cross-border collaborations between cities, businesses and experts
- Foster Public Private Partnerships and Innovation.
- Showcase the Nordic model and Nordic solutions.
- Highlight trends and developments in cities, focusing on sustainable solutions.
Whether you are a city, a company or an expert, you will gain value from the conference by giving you the opportunity to:
- Present or work on a real city challenge with an international audience of leading cities, innovators, experts and companies.
- Meet leading Nordic and global cities, innovators, experts and companies.
- Have visibility within the international sustainability agenda.
- Contribute to innovative solutions to a challenge that the city will continue to work on.
- Hear about the newest Nordic and global trends in sustainable solutions.
The conference is co-financed by Nordic Innovation through the Nordic Sustainable Cities project, and is one of several events and activities promoting Nordic solutions to urban development challenges to relevant stakeholders outside the Nordic region.
Nordic Sustainable Cities is one of six flagship projects under the Nordic prime ministers’ initiative Nordic Solutions to Global Challenges. The prime minister’s initiative is coordinated by the Nordic Council of Ministers and promotes sustainability and progress toward the UN Sustainability Goals.