We will share experiences with organisations that have or want to set up a test facility in their health organisation, and to discuss how we can develop our test facilities in the Nordic region to serve the needs of both hospitals, municipalities and companies.
Companies will have the opportunity to meet hospital and municipal leaders and key Nordic test facilities both in one-to-one meetings and during the day.
The conference is hosted by Nordic Innovation and leading actors within the Nordic test facility ecosystem on both hospital and municipal level. These actors are part of three test facility projects that were financed by Nordic Innovation in collaboration with national funding agencies Vinnova, Innovation Norway, Tekes and Rannis.
The projects are part of the Nordic ministers of business and innovation’s initiative on making the Nordics a leading region in developing and exporting innovative health and welfare solutions, and will show results of their work.
- Learn about the ecosystem for testing, verification and implementation of new health care products and services.
- Meet other test facilities in the Nordic region and learn how leading test facilities operate.
- Have the possibility to exhibit your company or project.
- Have the possibility to book one-to-one meetings with test facilities that can help develop your solution.
- Be part of launching Nordic Proof – a one point of contact for commercial studies with a network of testing facilities and experts all over the Nordics.