Shaping the future of digital innovation in the Nordic region. Copenhagen, 19 June.
The Nordics has the infrastructure and talent to foster innovative digital solutions. Products and platforms like Podio, Skype and Endomondo have been developed in the Nordics. Also some of the worlds biggest platforms like Facebook, Google and Citrix are built on digital elements developed and produced here in the Nordics.
At Nordic Digital Forum 2014 key players from the Nordic digital industry are gathered to explore and outline common activities for making the Nordics a front-runner in innovative digital solutions. The forum will focus on three main areas:
- Big Data: The Nordics as a front-runner in building business from big data
- A Nordic test market for digital solutions
- Identifying the Nordic digital DNA
CLICK TO SEE THE PROGRAM
At the forum participants will have an opportunity to network with other actors from within the Nordic digital industry, and an unique opportunity to shape the direction of the Nordic lighthouse project “Innovative Nordic Digital Solutions” - part of the Nordic Cooperation Program for Innovation and Business Policy 2014-2017, approved by the Nordic Ministers of Business and Industry.
Keynote speakers and other program highlights:
- Keynotes from international acknowledge Mark Taylor (CEO at Sirius and UK Director of Open Source Software Institute), Claus Meyer (Former Co-Owner of Noma and Co-Founder of the New Nordic Food) and Thomas Madsen-Mygdal (Chairman of Podio and Co-Founder of 23)
- Panel Discussion on The Nordics as a front-runner in innovatiove digital solutions and going from vision into action
- Workshops on how to make The Nordics a front-runner in building business from big data and creating a Nordic test market for digital solutions
The forum will be held in Danish Design Centre (www.ddc.dk), H. C. Andersens Boulevard 27, 1553 Copenhagen V, Denmark.
It is an invitation-only event but contact us if you would like to attend and have not received an invitation. See our contact information in the right hand side of the screen.
Join the talk on LinkedIn: Nordic Digital
Or follow the latest on Twitter: @nordicdigital #nordicdigital