These are the 10 projects that have been selected among 51 high-quality applications and funded through the Nordic High Growth Entrepreneurship Initiative.
- Nordic Venture Capital Return Statistics
- A Nordic Cleantech Innovation Cluster
- Nordic Cleantech Accellerator
- Accelerace Life
- The Ping Pong Alliance (working title)
- Piloting a Nordic Innovation House - Silicon Valley
- Network of Nordic Business Leaders and Matchmaking With Startups
- Nordic Crowdfunding Alliance for Entrepreneurial Growth
- Start Nordic
- Establishing the Nordic Innovation Exchange
Read a more detailed description about the ten projects.
- By working together on a Nordic level, we can provide entrepreneurs with a larger home market, greater visibility and better access to resources across borders. The objective is to create an environment where ambitious entrepreneurs can thrive and build globally competitive companies, say Hans Christian Bjørne and Natalia Glette, senior advisers at Nordic Innovation.
Read more hopes and expecations to the projects.
The Nordic High Growth Entrepreneurship Initiative aims to create joint Nordic growth enhancing activities and increase the deal flow of young innovative companies that are able to scale into Nordic and international markets. The Initiative is a result of the lighthouse project for growth entrepreneurship under the existing Nordic Cooperation Programme for Innovation and Business Policy. It is developed in close cooperation with national innovation authorities and public early investors in the Nordic countries: Tekes, Innovation Norway, Danish Business Authority, Innovation Center Iceland and Almi. Futhermore, the Initiative creates a bridge to the new Nordic Cooperation Programme for Innovation and Business Policy starting from 2014, in which growth entrepreneurship once again will be one of five lighthouse projects.